Effective December 24, 2017, the published rates for our services will increase. This supports ongoing expansion and capability enhancements as we strive to maintain the high service levels you expect from UPS. Below is an overview of our 2018 Rates.*
The following changes will be effective December 24, 2017:
- The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services will increase an average net 4.9%.
- The Large Package Surcharge will apply to any U.S. Domestic package with a length exceeding 96 inches or a length plus girth greater than 130 inches.
- The dimensional weight divisor for packages less than or equal to one cubic foot in size (1,728 cubic inches) will be 139 for all U.S. Domestic services subject to Daily Rates or Alaska and Hawaii Rates.
The following changes will be effective July 8, 2018:
- The Large Package Surcharge for any U.S. Domestic package delivered to a residential address will be $90.
- The Additional Handling surcharge for any U.S. Domestic package exceeding 70 pounds in actual weight